The Third BCOT Practice for 2019 will be a combined Practice with the CMA at the Agassiz Track. A BCOT or CMA membership will be accepted.
Gates open at 9am. Practice will run from 10am until 3pm on Sunday, September 8th.
BC Oldtimers Motocross Club
#105-360 Edworthy Way, New Westminster, British Columbia, V3L 5T8, Canada
We have a unique sponsorship opportunity available for your business to participate with our club to highlight your business for the 2019 Season.
Your participation would provide advertising for your company through several means:
- Your Company name & logo on a sponsorship sign displayed at our track in Agassiz BC.
- Your Company name & logo printed in our program for the International Race on August 3rd & 4th, 2019.
- Your business will be announced throughout our race weekend and practices.
- You will receive a plaque for your company to display in your place of business.
- Promotional apparel with your Company name and Logo.
Our events are attended by participants not only from the Lower Mainland and BC, but also throughout Alberta and the Western United States.
We have several levels of participation available:
- Platinum – $ 500
- Gold – $ 300
- Silver – $ 200
- Bronze – $ 100
Each level of participation will receive appropriate placement of logos and areas of signage and apparel.
Contact: Rick Perrin 604-657-6176 or Ray DeCenzo 604-599-9978
BCOT membership thanks you for your support!
Printable version- Sponsorship Opportunity 2019
2018 results posted on the OTMX INTL website.
Keep up with club news by joining our mailing list.