We got lucky at the track today with very little rain. We are planning to run as scheduled.
Let’s hope for a good day.
First BCOT practice will be April 29th, 2018 at the Agassiz Motocross Track. Memberships are available online or at the track. Gate opens at 9:00 AM – Practice starts at 10:00 AM and finishes at 4:00 PM.
Look forward to seeing all of you there!
BC Oldtimers Motocross Club
105-360 Edworthy Way, New Westminster, British Columbia, V3L 5T8, Canada
We have a unique sponsorship opportunity available for your business to participate with our club to highlight your business for the 2018 Season.
Your participation would provide advertising for your company through several means:
- Your Company name & logo on a sponsorship sign displayed at our track in Agassiz BC.
- Your Company name & logo printed in our program for the International Race on August 4th & 5th, 2018.
- Your business will be announced throughout our race weekend and practices.
- You will receive a plaque for your company to display in your place of business.
- Promotional apparel with your Company name and Logo.
Our events are attended by participants not only from the Lower Mainland and BC, but also throughout Alberta and the Western United States.
We have several levels of participation available:
- Platinum – $ 500
- Gold – $ 300
- Silver – $ 200
- Bronze – $ 100
Each level of participation will receive appropriate placement of logos and areas of signage and apparel.
Contact: Rick Perrin 604-657-6176 or Ray DeCenzo 604-599-9978
BCOT membership thanks you for your support!
Printable version- Sponsorship Opportunity 2018
2017 results posted on the International Oldtimers website.
Keep up with club news by joining our mailing list.